Friday 5 February 2010

Your Wedding Album

Your Wedding Album - a wonderful feeling receiving your completed wedding album - it is so much more than you could have wished and hoped for. Looking through your photographs just takes you back to your big day, all those special moments that you can sometimes forget. A family friend recently asked me to promise that every wedding anniversary, myself and my husband sit down and take a moment to look through our fabulous photographs and keepsake boxes of our memories from guest book, to wedding cards, from our first cork from our champagne to our place cards, those little details that you spent so many months making sure everything would be "perfect". I promised that I would, and already 3months too early I have started looking through our keepsake boxes!!

I recently assisted in the wedding preparations of Mr & Mrs Adams, photographs courtesy of Mark Cameron Photography. These photographs are wonderful, catching a glimpse of every moment during the day. So much different from the traditional wedding albums our parents received many years ago!


No comments:

Post a Comment