Tuesday 16 February 2010

Your Wedding Suppliers

I feel working as a wedding consultant, that I have the best job in the world! Not only do I get to see how happy a bride and groom are on their wedding day, after assisting in their wedding plans, but I also work with some of the most fantastic wedding suppliers in Scotland, and what is more perfect than that?!

Jennifer Millar is such a hidden gem in the west coast of Scotland. Her wedding and occasion cakes are the best I have seen...and the yummiest!! Below you will find a sample of her work.


We also have another of Jennifer's cakes in our window, which has already drawn in so many customers. Her work is out of this world and her prices are so reasonable, quite a bit lower than many big names in the wedding industry.

Another one of my favourite suppliers I have the pleasure of working with is All Dressed Up, chair cover company. Victoria and Maragaret are mother and daughter team who have taken the wedding industry by storm. Their business has exploded onto the scene, and they deserve every bit of praise!

No comments:

Post a Comment