Thursday 21 January 2010

Bridal Open Day

What a fantastic day we had on our open day launching Your Wedding Dress! Met some lovely brides-to-be, trying on bridal gowns for the first time. Not a dry eye in the shop I can tell you. We had great laughs, great atmosphere....and great cupcakes Mmmmmm!! Website has now been updated with photographs from our day, and new information on our two designers Benjamin Roberts and Mori Lee. We have appointments already this week and I can't wait to get started!


Met a lovely girl yesterday who has a great eye for fashion. She has just, like myself, set up her own business and is raring to go. Her business is BlackFeatherStyling and is a fantastic window dresser aswell as personal shopper and event stylist. I cannot wait to have her ideas onboard for dressing my window to really make an impact. I will post a photograph soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment