Wednesday 23 September 2009

Wedding Fayres

So the time of wedding shows is now nearly behind us,until it all starts again February 2010. A lot of wedding venues will of course be holding their own open days with their recommended suppliers. I have found that a few venues by Loch Lomond are holding their wedding fayres on the same day, with all the same suppliers! Just watch out as you could be visiting the same suppliers again and again. However if you really have fallen in love with your venue, visit them on these open days where they will be offering good deals on their services such as money off canapes/upgrade to free chair covers etc

I have a busy few months ahead of me, with weddings to plan, shop to decorate in time for the arrival of our gowns! A lot of meetings with brides which I can't wait for. I love hearing about each individual wedding and what poeples thoughts are.

Kirstyx

No comments:

Post a Comment